audio controls= autoplay type=DEFPL#.UXPtleCeDV8.blogger expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 13, 2012

RND. scars that will stay.

Old habits may return,
but it's the scars that will still burn.
As the date begins to draw near,
I enter a state of panic and fear.
Will I ever be healthy?
I haven't a clue.
but I guess I should trust them
because it's the right thing to do.
Tell me it will all be alright,
teach me what I am to do in order to fight.
Can you really blame me?
Is it really my fault? 
Inside, I'm crumbling like a pillar of salt.
This pain is too much for me to bear
and now when I'll need you,
you won't be there.
To do the things that you have shown on my own.
It's scary for me,  
going back to the place where I'm alone.
Invisible pain is often misunderstood
by those who haven't felt what I wish I never could.
I've tried so hard,
but did I fail?
You threw your pitch but didn't make a sale.
Because believing in you hasn't worked out before
so pretending to have faith seems like too much of a chore.
I guess it's just back to the drawing board for me,
back to pretending to be pain free.
Oh how I wish that you could see.  
Because behind my smile is a hurting heart.
Behind my laugh,
I'm falling apart.
You need only look closely at me and you will see,
the girl I am...
is not me.
This pain has taken over as you can tell
but you say it's no use to scream and yell.
I used to be stubborn and strong inside too,
now I feel like that's just a wall that I've put up for you.
This was my last step so please don't let me fall.
This girl I've become,
just isn't me at all.
get well soon flowers
Song of the day: Bring me down -Lenka

Meliora :)

No comments :

Post a Comment